Oh, let me count the ways.
I'm going to count them.
Here it is...
1. He's like, taken one too many chill pills, and he's on a mission of revenge. I guess I just expected more. Trope.
2. She's a baddass. There's nothing there besides that though. The little side story with her being a genetically modified peeps, yeah, tropey.
3.He's a knock of off Jayne Cobb from Firefly. He's just kind of that jerk that has an itty bitty soft streak in there somewhere. Trope.
4. Space samurai running from a past that has him wrongly accused. Trope.
5. Poor hacker girl stowaway that's super good at computers even though she's been on the streets. Trope.
6. Undercover military dude that feels guilt over something he didn't do. Trope.
7. Android-I have nothing against this actress personally, but when I see Zoie Palmer I want to kick something. Not because I know her personally, but because I hated her character on Lost Girl. HATED HER. I have to admit she's pretty good on this show, but I still don't like her. (I know, I know)
8. The storyline in the first season just didn't grab me. There wasn't really anything there after the first 4 episodes.
9. I didn't get attached to any of the characters. None of them. I could care less.
10. I watched three episodes of season two and quit. I kinda wanted to finish season two to make a point on here, but then I decided I didn't want to waste minutes of my life trying to justify something I hate.